Friday, January 10, 2014

Pollycakes takes over!

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!



Since this lazy human only has time to feed me, just barely, I figured it's time to get some work done! 

Have you made some New Year's resolutions? I have. EAT MORE! 

I'm still working out how I want to accomplish this goal. I do know it's going to take some help cause darn these useless thumbs. Do you know how hard it is to open a bag with no thumbs? Try it sometime.  In order to help with this cause I have recruited a couple members not of my species. 

THIS ONE! She's a good one. 


And her too! 


All I have to do is meow for about 15 to 20 minutes non stop and I'm rewarded. It's this little thing I've learned about called training. Here's how it works, I meow, and then I'm rewarded. Sometimes I have to meow a little louder and a little bit longer, but I'm usually rewarded for my amazing vocal talents. 

I sometimes like to recruit other four legged friends to help me distract humans. 


This is Summit, she's cool. Unless she gets in my face then it's WHACK! 

And last but not least, it's really important to remind everyone….

I AM THE QUEEN!


-Pollycakes




No comments:

Post a Comment